Contract Manager – Northampton
Contract Manager (Northampton)
Job reference number- RAF(phone number removed)
Who are we looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to lead the service delivery for several of our operations based in Northampton with works totalling c.£4 million. Working with a number of clients, you will be responsible for managing a diverse range of work streams, from grounds maintenance to upkeep sports pitches and sports bookings to management of cemeteries. This is a highly varied role and will require previous experience of contract/operational management in a related sector.
You will manage this through the successful delivery of our operations encompassing contract performance, delivery of contract objectives, client relationships, people management, safety conformance and financial performance.
Are you who we are looking for?
* Do you have demonstrable experience of successfully managing multi-disciplined large value green space contracts
* Can you coach, mentor, engage and lead teams to become the best that they can be, whilst smashing KPI’s and growing your portfolio
* Are you financially literate with experience of preparing and managing budgets, and an ability to drive efficiencies and add value where possible
* We work closely with are clients and communities, therefore you will need to be enthusiastic, engaging, and work with integrity, whilst creating effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
* Finally, are you looking to join the UK and Europe’s largest grounds maintenance business that will help and support you grow your career.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
What’s in it for you?
* A salary of up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Support to continually develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours, and drive your career forward
* Range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, cycle to work schemes
* Plus, much more
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV making sure to quote the job reference number
Job Reference Number – RAF(phone number removed)