Content Operations Coordinator
Our client, one of the largest technology/streaming services across the globe are currently seeking a Content Operations Coordinator to join their team on a 3 month contract. The role will be hybrid based, with flexible working from their London office.
What you’ll do
• Manage daily workload of content review using in-house technical systems
• Oversee case workload and to prioritise based on urgency and severity
• Escalate and re-route tickets to the right owners
• Make sure process documentation and workflows are up to date.
• Highlight opportunities for improved process efficiency
Who you are
• You are fluent in English
• You are interested in music technology and copyright
• You have a basic understanding of the Google suite (Sheets, Docs, etc.) or similar
• You are capable of meeting tight deadlines and will be focused on execution
• You are analytically minded and detail oriented
• You are a quick & curious learner who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
• You are able to stay focused in a volume oriented space such as ticketing systems.
If the above role is of interest, please apply, accompanied by a copy of your CV and one of our consultants shall be in contact in due course.
Job Title: Content Operations Coordinator
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 200.00 – 280.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now