Compliance Analyst – German
With rapid growth plans in full swing this exciting and diverse technology business are experiencing huge development opportunities in their sector. This business who work internationally are in state of the art city centre offices and have opportunities covering across a number of multilingual roles for Compliance Analyst. With real opportunity to progress and develop in your role this company offer 31 days holiday and great additional benefits.
What will you do as a German Compliance Analyst?
· You will support the German speaking suppliers and clients using web based
· Performing detailed checks on the uploaded documents to the platform
· This role looks after the validation process which is an integral part of the business and this is a frontline position to direct customers on how to improve their compliance
· Liaising with customer over any amendments and changes
· Analysing submitted documentation
What skills do you need to work in the German Compliance Analyst?
· Fluent in both English and one of the following languages in both verbal and
written form; German, Portuguese or French
· Be IT literate, competent in the use of MS Office/G Suit applications, plus capable of learning bespoke systems
· Ability to deal with a demanding workload which may include conflicting
· demands on time.
· Experience of providing audit or compliance services to customers is highly
What will you love about working as a German Compliance Analyst?
· Monday to Friday flexible hours between 30 – 40 hours per week could be considered
· Salary GBP23000 – GBP25000per annum
· Opportunity to progress with extensive training
· 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
· Great social events
· Perk box including medical support, employee assistance and e-learning
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.