Compliance Analyst – German
Do you speak German to business level?
Are you currently looking for an exciting new role working with a diverse technology business?
We are currently recruiting for an international business based in Manchester City Centre, who deal with clients all over the globe. Offering fantastic development and growth opportunities both personally and professionally, this is an amazing role for someone who is looking to truly develop their skills whilst being part of an exciting business.
This role is working as part of the validations team, which is an integral part of the business.
What will you be doing as a German Compliance Analyst?
· Working to support German speaking suppliers and clients to navigate the web-based platform
· Performing compliance checks on documents uploaded to the platform
· Acting on the front line with customers, advising on ways to improve the compliance
· Liaising with customers over any amendments to documents and implementing any changes
· Analysing submitted documents
What skills do you require to work in the German Compliance Analyst?
· Fluent in German and English both written and verbal
· IT skills – strong understanding of Microsoft Office/ Google Suite products and comfortable to pick up new systems including the bespoke web platform
· Able to deal with a busy workload, at times this can involve conflicting demands
· Educated to degree level
· Experience working within compliance is not essential for this role as full training will be given
What will you love about working as a German Compliance Analyst?
· Monday to Friday working hours – between 30 – 40 hours per week can be considered
· Hybrid working once the initial 4-week training period has been completed
· Salary of up to GBP23,000pa
· Working as part of a multi-lingual, multi-cultural team
· Development and progression opportunities available
· Extensive training period
· 31 days holiday including bank holidays
· Great social events
· Dress down Friday
· Perk Box – this includes medical support, employee assistance and e-learning programmes
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.