Commercial Litigation Solicitor
My client is a very well-established multi-service firm with a strong presence in Leeds. They are looking for an ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team.
Apply promptly! A high volume of applicants is expected for the role as detailed below, do not wait to send your CV.
The firms’ services are truly partner-led and our people are prepared to ‘pull out all the stops’ for the benefit of our clients.
- Seeing clients, taking instructions, and offering advice
- Preparing and dealing with cases from inception to conclusion taking full responsibility for those matters allocated to you
- Ensuring records are correctly detailed on the case management system and your files are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintaining accurate daily time records of your work and ensuring the accurate billing of matters you have handled
- To be familiar with the current rules relating to professional conduct
- Assisting the senior members of the team when required
- 2-9 Years PQE
- You should be able to manage a varied caseload in the most efficient manner whilst working in an extremely busy environment
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- Additional incentives and benefits
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you’re interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Madeline Amer for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful