Commercial Finance Analyst
Axon Moore are working with a market leading business to recruit a position based in their Salford Office. My client is looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst for an important role in their Finance team.
Take the next step in your career now, scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
Reporting to the Commercial Accountant, this role would be ideal for those with experience and those who are working through the CIMA/ACCA qualification. This is a role that supports the National Accounts Managers with some of their biggest client accounts.
- Produce clear and timely information to maximise profitability
- Provide commercial insight which enables sales teams to grow their contracts
- Review the profitability of customer accounts and liaise with sales team to improve performance
- Create and review forecasts
- Involvement in budgeting
- Support the sales team with business tenders and re-tenders, attending meetings and presenting proposals
- Reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Actioning price reviews while adhering to process and delivering positive results
- An active ACCA/CIMA studier, degree background is preferred
- Experienced in a similar Analyst position within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with MS Excel, including Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set with excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Good attention to detail and able to manage your workload effectively
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, confident in sharing ideas and best practice with non-finance colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore