Location: Home based
- Skills: Azure Design & Implementation, Experience of Managed Services, SME for Cloud Solutions
Apply (by clicking the relevant button) after checking through all the related job information below.
Are you an Azure Cloud Architect seeking an interesting and challenging role with the latest cloud technologies? Do you want to secure a position with a top rated Glassdoor Employer and Top 2 UK Software company?
We are looking to recruit a Cloud Architect to join our Technology Centre based in Leeds City Centre. As the Cloud Architect you will work as the subject matter expert for cloud infrastructure technology solutions and as a technical lead for the design, planning and execution of private, hybrid and public cloud implementations.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.