Help the refugees

If you move around the world by choice, consider helping those forced from their homes by conflict. Donate to the UN Refugee Agency today.


Clinical Psychologist or Fostering Counselling

Visit website

Fostering Counselling or Clinical Psychologist who has relevant experience relating to children and young people who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect is required to join an Assessment and Therapy Services Team in London.

Find out exactly what skills, experience, and qualifications you’ll need to succeed in this role before applying below.

This is a full-time role covering London and East England, where you will travel to the required location and carry out psychology / psychotherapy assessments on children …

Apply now