Cleaner – Venue
Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK? Haven are currently recruiting for a Venue Cleaner Team Member to join our team.
All the relevant skills, qualifications and experience that a successful applicant will need are listed in the following description.
As Venue Cleaner I am responsible for: •To clean and maintain cleanliness of the allocated venue to the exemplary standard as shown in training and demonstration.
- To present each venue to the high standard shown in training and demonstration •To record on check sheets provided, any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
- Any venue that has been left damaged and/or in such a mess that the normal cleaning time will not be enough, report to your supervisor immediately
- Ensuring the venue is ready at the expected time
- Ensuring guests are attended to promptly, in a pleasant & professional manner
- To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our guests
The Benefits of working with us: •Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher.
We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break.
Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas.
Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.