Care Assistant – Helping Hands – North Norfolk
The role of a Care Assistant at Helping Hands is varied and largely depends on the customer you’ll be working with. Everything we do is designed to help our customers live happy, independent lives. In doing so, you’ll be:
Check you match the skill requirements for this role, as well as associated experience, then apply with your CV below.
- Providing personal care duties
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
- Flexibly work a range of shift patterns including alternate weekends
- A large part of their daily lives
Helping Hands has a straight forward ethos for its employees; You care for our customers. We care for you.
With this in mind, here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive right from the word go with us:
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, providing support and guidance whenever you need it most
- Thousands of discounts through our Employee Benefits portal; including supermarkets, retailers and many more
- Full time and part time hours available, with flexible working to suit you
- Guaranteed hours available after your probation period is completed
- Being directly employed with us
- Mileage allowance
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme
- Dedicated support from your branch management team
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
Over 18’s only.
£11.25-£11.75 per hour, plus extra on Bank Holidays.
Mileage payment that has recently increased.
Full training provided.