Business Operations Associate
Our client one of the largest global services company are seeking a Business Operations Associate to join their team, Hybrid 2 days a week in Bracknell office.
The EMEA Operations Support teams’ core objective is to be a great business partner to sales and delivery teams as well as providing value to our customers and contractors. The scope of the responsibilities of the role varies from ensuring timely and accurate customer invoicing & supplier payments, through to providing ad hoc analysis on projects. We are in a strategic growth area of the business so this is a great opportunity for motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
An ideal candidate will be innovating and adaptable to ever changing environment. Each role within the small team plays a key part in developing the department so it’s essential that the candidate is an active participant in identifying gaps in our current processes and suggesting improvements whilst at the same time ensuring timely and accurate delivery of business as usual tasks.
Account Management and Relationship Building
• Accountable for managing and quality checking all transactions posted to sales ledger.
• Develop strong customer relationships to ensure positive cash flow by ensuring proper documentation (purchase orders, etc.) to facilitate accurate and timely billing.
• Provide excellent customer service through resolving queries where necessary. This includes working closely with the sales and delivery team and providing support when required (specifically for awareness around the billing process).
• Partner with both suppliers & customers to own the full order to cash process for designated accounts
Process and System Understanding
• Produce client invoices and ensure timely delivery thereof.
• Setup and maintenance of customer accounts.
• Reconcile customer & supplier accounts; examples include purchase order spend tracking, supplier invoice approval, self-billing accounts billed versus contractor timesheets, etc.
• Ensure signed customer terms and conditions are in place before trading.
• Produce credit notes and invoice requisition forms in line with predefined processes.
Deliver High Quality Communication
• Collect cash from customers in line with customer contractual terms and company processes.
• Manage supplier invoice approvals & payment.
• Ensure timely resolution of unapplied cash receipts.
• Provide accurate and timely data for client and internal reports.
• Carrying out of such ad-hoc tasks as required by Manager of Operations Support.
Job Title: Business Operations Associate
Location: Bracknell, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now