Bi Lingual Recruitment Coordinator (EU Language Skills)
ESS is a specialist employment business providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions internationally across the Construction, Engineering, Energy & Marine industries.
Due to our expanding multinational business we have ongoing requirements to place skilled engineering and construction personnel all over the EU. We are therefore interested to speak to Recruitment professionals with EU language skills to discuss exciting opportunities within our growing recruitment team.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with recruitment experience to establish or take the lead on an already established hot recruitment desk.
The role is candidate focused with no pushy sales targets, driven by the ability to source high caliber engineering and construction trades in volume.
It will require someone with previous recruitment experience, either at the level of recruiter or an experienced Recruitment Resourcer with the ability, experience, and ambition to make the step up.
Position is based at our offices in Ilford, Essex, UK.
* Confident telephone manner, able to deal with high volumes of calls.
* IT literate, conversant with MS Office, including Ms Outlook, Social media etc
* Diligent, organized and able to work under pressure.
* Excellent management skills
* Able to self-motivate and motivate others.
* Fluent in one or more EU languages and English both written & verbally
* Positive, can do attitude
* The opposite of a 9 till 5 mentality
* Responsible for growing the number of EU contractors on assignment by placing suitable candidates within all available requirements.
* Exceed client expectations wherever possible by matching and delivering the very best candidates.
* Continually Increase the pool of skilled contract personnel (Candidates) using every tool available, phone, mass text, email, adverts, job board, social media etc.
* Short list available candidates and submit to clients in accordance with company policy.
* Onboard new temporary contractors and notify payroll.
* Deal with high volumes of calls both incoming and outgoing to achieve targets.
* Plan workload for a team of 2, delegating work to the Bilingual recruitment assistant.
* Build relationships with key candidates, employees, clients, and colleagues.
* Administer social media profiles and monitor media platforms and implement new strategies to continually attract quality candidates.
* Conduct telephone and video interviews to assess candidate’s suitability.
* Organise training courses and up skill temporary contractors to meet client’s specific requirements.
* Organise travel from contractor’s home country to place of work and liaise with in country support teams to facilitate smooth handover to client.
* Deal with general and specific queries from contractors; troubleshoot and escalate employee’s queries until resolved.
* Calculate and communicate employment offers in accordance with company policy.
* Translate applicant’s CV’s into English and compose profile CVs in English according to recruitment policy, taking care to always promote the skills and attributes of the candidates.
* Prioritise workload; make sure important tasks are followed up.
The Recruitment Coordinator is the responsible person for a large group of contractors on assignment and will be required to be on call at times to achieve goals and to be successful.
Competitive salary and the unique opportunity to take control of your earning potential in an already very successful recruitment businessApply now