Audio Visual Installation Engineer
We are a leading Audio-Visual Systems Integrator with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. We design, supply and install some of the most innovative and sophisticated audio visual, lighting and environmental control solutions for Europe’s leading Hotel, Corporate, Restaurant and Retail Operators, and for some of the UK’s most desirable Homes.
The Installation Engineer role will be part of our engineering team located from the office in Swiss Cottage, working with the Projects Team. As a Installation engineer you will be working as part of a team installing products on site.
* Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner
* Assisting with Service Calls as and when required
* Delivery of small projects
* Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of good/procurement etc
* Practical skills, comfortable working on a building site
* Continued professional development; attending training with specific manufactures and suppliers as and when organised and required
* Excellent technical knowledge of variety of AV equipment
* Good Communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* High quality solder terminations
* Experienced use of using all hand tools to enable installation of project
* Great team player
* Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solutionApply now