Assistant Marketing Manager
World leader with a unique and patented high-tech technology for the beauty and aesthetics industry is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to support their accelerated growth plans in the UK. The Assistant Marketing Manager job is a new position to help our client build the awareness of their brand, with online and offline marketing. This is an operational marketing role reporting into the Head of Marketing UK & US based in London.
The Assistant Marketing Manager role is office based.
Digital, Social Media and E-mail Marketing
* Supporting the delivery of their SEA and SMA campaigns
* Supporting the delivery of local social media plan (e.g. create video assets and imagery for posts and stories, content scheduling and posting, community management);
* Supporting clients and sales team with digital marketing guidelines
* Supporting the CRM journey (e.g. email comms and newsletters – design the emails, plan and send them out; creation and optimisation of sales tools – digital brochures, prospecting email templates).
* Supporting the roll-out of the B2B events plan, ensuring operational excellence and budget control (e.g. stand set-up following brand guidelines, demos planning, data capture, allocation of enquiries post-shows);
* Supporting the end-to-end deployment of various types of events
* Managing and animating the B2B platform for their clients (e.g. authorise new users, investigate access issues, upload news and new materials onto the platform – skincare launches, new imagery and videos, updated price lists etc.);
* Supporting the delivery of the trade marketing plan
Full JD will be sent to selected candidates.
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and new ones can be added depending on business needs.
* Qualification in marketing, business or related field;
* 3-4 years previous professional experience in online and offline marketing
* Previous experience in the health, beauty, aesthetics, luxury, tech or FMCG industries is desirable
* Tech-savvy and with a deep interest in digital and social media marketing;
* Previous experience as a Marketing Assistant, or Senior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Executive or Marketing Coordinator
* Graphic design and video editing skill and proficiency in MS Office suite;
* Copywriting skills;
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Divi WordPress.
* Strong attention to details;
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload;
* Ability to work autonomously;
* Highly organised, time management skills and great reporting skills;
* Ability to engage positively with stakeholders;
* Ability to stay calm under pressure;
* Desire to show initiative and demonstrate creative thinking;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presence;
* French language skills would be an advantage
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* Between £35k and £40k/y according to skills and experience
* Pension, private health insurance, life insurance, critical illness
* 25 days holidaysApply now