Amazon Fulfillment Associate
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Job ID: 210053126
Leicester, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Recruitment agency Quest Employment is looking for a motivated full time Sortation Operative for Amazon.
£9.70 per hour for day time shifts.
£10.70 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £14.55 and £19.40 per hour
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Quest Employment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Quest Employment offers Flexible Contract Of Employment.
Amazon Logistics (DNG1) Interlink Business Park, Interlink Way East, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 1LD, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking ‘I Agree’ below now or alternatively call 01604 266878 to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please email us at with your full name, best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world’s best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
The responsibilities of an Amazon Operative
- Unloading, lifting and relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Scanning, sorting and diverting packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Standing and walking in a variety of temperature zones
- Lifting, bending and reaching goods