Here is an opportunity not to be missed. We are excited to be working with one of London's most prestigious luxury travel and concierge companies. Headquartered in central London, this award winning group operate across 60 offices globally and have an enviable client base.
They are looking for a hard‐working and proactive individual who will work well in a fast paced environment. This is a fantastic development opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is looking to get a broad exposure to accounting in a small to medium sized business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Financial Controller for ad-hoc work including budgets, management accounts and year end/Audit
• Raising sales invoices and credit notes
• Processing supplier payments and purchase ledger
• Assisting with regular Inter-company reconciliations
• Reconciling the company bank accounts
• Processing the company credit cards and expenses
• Liaising closely with the operations manager regarding budgets and expectations
• Submitting the French TVA return monthly
• Preparing company cashflows
• Closing client budgets with Events/Marketing team
• Working closely with inter-company Q teams and the Events/Marketing team
• Keeping a close eye on procedures to make sure they work effectively
We are looking for candidates who have previous work experience in accounting or finance roles and knowledge of SAGE 200 accounting software. You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills and have an eye for detail. Strong Excel skills are key for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possibleApply now