1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer
1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer| Middlesborough | Full Time | £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Bulkhaul Limited provide a global service for the distribution of bulk liquids and powders and has representation in over 100 countries worldwide. The operation is controlled from our corporate headquarters in Middlesbrough, supported by Bulkhaul offices strategically located in the United States, Japan, Singapore, Korea, Brazil, Belgium and Germany.
Continued growth of our business provides several career opportunities within the organisation. We are now seeking a highly motivated IT Support Engineer to join our small but efficient IT Department on a full-time basis at our head office in Middlesbrough. The Successful candidate will work as part of the IT team resolving IT issues in the UK office. We have used and will use a wide range of software technologies with the focus always on meeting business requirements.
What can Bulkhaul give to you?
* Private Health Cover
* Various Pension Scheme options (following certain criteria)
* 25 days holiday per annum plus all statutory bank holidays.
* Company Sick pay (following certain criteria)
* Annual Pay Review
* Own transport is recommended due to location
Are you the right person for us?
* 2 Years of Technical Experience
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
* Fundamental knowledge of IT hardware and software troubleshooting
* Ability to quickly learn/adapt and solve problems
* Mitel Telephone Systems would be desirable
* SQL experience is desirable
What will your role as a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer look like?
* Some of the technologies you would be expected to deal with include: Windows Desktop, Windows Server, and Microsoft 365 product suite
* Support and maintain end user IT systems within the business
* Liaising with internal staff to log and resolve issues efficiently
* Responding to requests for support from internal users (via telephone and email)
* Installing and updating software from our Inventory/Deploy application
* Patching end-user machines
* Other software updates when required
* General I.T Repairs and maintenance
* Basic Telephone PBX adding users/updating handsets
* Basic networking for office moves or new users
* Using Microsoft Office tools to view and update documentation
* Very occasional out-of-hours support or maintenance to meet business needs
If you are ready to start your career with Bulkhaul, then click APPLY now! We can’t wait to hear from you!