Our home is chic & modern with all of life’s mod-cons & is also a quiet oasis only 20 minutes from London’s attractions. We offer our guests a warm and friendly welcome, being on hand to help with advice & local knowledge.
Well connected to public transport and only 10 minutes walk from 2 underground stations, Oval & Stockwell stations.
The bathroom has a sink and toilet, it would be weird not to have those! But also has a bathtub and an amazing shower, the perfect start to your day. The bathroom is right next to your room so it feels like your own en-suite and gives our guests plenty of privacy.
We have added some fun touches to the flat, and the bathroom is no exception; it has coloured led lighting so you can change the colour of the lighting depending on your mood, beware the blue light is not good for trying to do your make-up!
The hallway and the lounge have beautiful oak flooring, adding a touch of luxury and style.
The Lounge has a modern corner sofa which turns into a double bed with memory foam mattress for additional guests, It also has a dining table which seats up to 6 with 4 chairs and 2 stools for dinners in.
The lounge has a large led tv with a tv box offering Netflix. The bedroom also has a large wall mounted tv with Freeview channels.
The kitchen is compact but what it lacks in space it doesn’t lack in appliances. It has a stunning red and white glass splashback, large red Smeg fridge freezer, induction hob, and multifunction electric oven, large dishwasher, and washing machine. There are also ample cooking utensils and basic ingredients there for you to use.
It’s also the perfect location
– 24hr Bus Services right on the doorstep
– 5 minutes to Tesco convenience store
– 10 mins walk to Oval & Stockwell Underground Station (Northern & Victoria lines)
– 5 Stops to Oxford Circus underground station and Oxford street by Underground (Victoria line)
– 2 Stops to Waterloo underground station and the Southbank by underground (Northern line)
– 4 Stops to London Bridge underground station & The Shard by Underground (Northern line)
– 3 Stops to Trafalgar Square & Charing Cross station by Underground (Northern line)
– 5 Stops to Leicester Square underground station by Underground (Northern line)
– 12 minutes on the bus to Brixton High Street shops and Brixton village market bars and restaurants
- Nightly: 45,00 GBP
- Weekly: 300,00 GBP
- Monthly: 1080,00 GBP
- Internet Access
- Smoke Alarm