We are very friendly hosts who make our guests feel right at home. Our cozy three room apartment is located just one block from the Neva river embankment (where you can admire the view of moveable bridges at nights) and near the city centre; just a 15 minutes drive to Nevsky Prospect. We have one guest room with bouble bed king size (1,8*2 m) and an extra bed for small kids.
We have an amazing location:
• 8 minutes by walking from the Finlyandskiy Railway Station,
• 8 minutes walking from the 1-st line Metro station Ploshchad Lenina,
• 30 minutes walking from the Summer Garden and Peter I Summer Palace,
• 44 minutes walking from the Hermitage,
• 30 min walking from the cruiser Aurora,
• 8 minutes walking from free every night show Singing Fountains,
• 20 minutes walking from Aerolift (helium tethered baloon with rises up to 150 meters) and many-many others things…
If you use bicycle (free for our guest) or car it takes 15 minutes to reach the majority of the city’s sights.
I am Viktoria, 38. I am a mother of two lovely girls (2,5 and 5 y.o.). I enjoy maternity leave, cooking, baking, sports, reading and learning foreign languages (English, German, Italian). I have University degree in Linguistic and Translation (eng-ru). I can help you with difficult russian grammar and speaking.
My husband Oleg, 42, enjoys sport, travel, watching movies, socialising, fixing cars. He speaks only Russian 🙂
- Nightly: 2000.00 RUB
- Weekly: 12600.00 RUB
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access