Team Leader Global Cash Management – near native level German
1) Analysis and advice
- You will make and / or assess proposals from employees and participate in the development of systems to improve processes in order to optimize the organization as a whole, both operationally and financially
- You will analyze, assess and handle escalated problems (Operational, IT and organizational) and act as an intermediary between the customer, the suppliers and the manager in finding the solutions
2) Team Leading
- You will organize activities within the team with the aim of optimizing the use of people, materials and resources.
- You will monitor the progress, be the point of contact in case of problems, initiate corrective measures if necessary.
- You will handle contractual obligations and long-term targets agreed with various clients (efficiency and productivity)
- You will conduct work meetings with employees in the context of coordinating work, solving daily escalations, supervising that the employees work in accordance with the procedures.
- You will be responsible for trainings, educational activities and the development of the members of your team.
- You will introduce new techniques, products, tools and / or processes within the organization.
- You will insure continuity of the work within department (also on local national holidays, on which work must be done in connection with the international character of the department).
- You will conduct performance and appraisal interviews with your team members.
3) Relationship management
- You will build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and partners.
- You will coordinate and act as the first point of contact with regard to the GCM activities and associated data management (including incidental cases outside the standard office hours)
- You will be handling complaints
- If necessary, you will participate in operational consultations with customers, suppliers and partners
4) Cash management
- You will directly handle cash management according to agreed objectives, insuring that the demand for cash by retailers can be met, by monitoring and filling all types of Cashpoints as well as optimizing cash in circulation, cash out, return flows, number of replenishments and costs.
- You will insert new projects and clients in the automated system, coordinate with and explain to external parties and their own employees and draw up associated procedures
- You will ensure that the new projects can be included as far as possible within the standard procedures
- You will monitor of all types of cash points by the various cash agents within the allocated region
- You will forecast expected cash withdrawals based on historical data
- You will handle orders from established suppliers
- You will commission cash transports by security transporters
- You will report on a monthly basis to the Head of EMEA Global Cash Management regarding results in relation to set objectives, deviations and causes of deviation, motivating the measures taken
For their office in Delft, our client is currently looking for a Team Leader for the Global Cash Management team for the German market. The goal of this position is to manage a small team and actively work in the Global Cash Management Center in order to meet the contractual obligations with various clients in relation to cash management.Apply now