Sr Coordinator DTC Supply Chain Services – Amsterdam
The DTC Supply Chain Services team is part of the Central Operations department based at the Headquarters in Amsterdam. To ensure that their European Own and Operated Retail Stores, Ecom and Concessions business receive the right product at the right time, they are currently seeking a dynamic, flexible, analytical problem-solving Sr. DTC SC Services Coordinator. The DTCSCS team is in close collaboration with their European Retail local country and central teams overseeing all the activities involved to ensure efficient movement of goods throughout their supply chain.
The DTC SC Services Sr. Coordinator will support, supervise, coordinate and advise the local Retail Buying and Merchandising teams in all operational tasks, focusing on order book management and shipping performance. He/she identifies within the day-to-day business processes areas of improvement and proposes solutions to ensure supply is available at the right time and right location. Supports in training and supervising new team members in their roles and responsibilities.
- Build and maintain excellent and strong relationships with their local Retail Buying & Merchandising teams. Collaborate, partner and work closely with internal Supply Chain and central Omni channel teams;
- Drive and support, ensuring orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner to meet the Store/customer’s expectations;
- Lead the coordination, escalation and resolution of any supply constraints as appropriate;
- Conduct root cause analyses and actively take part in and suggest solutions within their supply chain and system processes to reach operational excellence;
- Drive appropriate communication and knowledge sharing within the Central Operations department and their local Retail country teams;
- Analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices. Monitoring progress and results to identify and address improvement opportunities;
- Perform independently on defined support tasks as well as projects of increased complexity completed under moderate supervision.
Requirements / qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience;
- 2-5 years related professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations;
- Excellent professional communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment;
- Proven experience in managing complex schedules and priorities in dynamic environments;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and plan work;
- Able to adjust workload based on changing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication;
- Strong analytical skills, being data driven having a high sense of accuracy;
- Team player and problem solving;
- Drive for results and able to act under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, SAP knowledge is required, SAP FMS knowledge is a prerequisite.
What you can expect from our client:
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
Depending on the role a monthly home – office budget;
A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.