Key Account Manager Laser Diode
You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating sales opportunities and pursuing these to successful closure.
You must present solutions to potential customers or identify new opportunities as well as maintain current customer base and company share.
You must be capable of developing customer relationships at all levels and guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales, design involvement and value selling.
You must be well-versed in the details of company products and be able to promote these to customers both remotely and in person.
You are able to negotiate pricing and terms with customers.
· B2B International industrial sales
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics
· Strategically Identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business
· Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results
· Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance.
· Full administration related to your job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of Accounts Receivables.
· Travelling in and around Europe approx. 30%-40% or more
· Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan
Our client is an international company which is based in Amsterdam. Our client is one of the biggest manufacturer in LED.
The company is very international.