Demand Planner | English
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for demand planning and forecasting for 4 brands in the EMEA.
You are going to work form the European Headquarters in Amsterdam and report to the Supply Chain Planning Director.
Your responsibilities are :
- Managing EMEA SKU forecasts for 4 eyewear brands
- Reviewing and adjusting statistical forecasts
- Permanently forecast validation against trends and sales-plans
- Developing demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation at the SKU level in JDA
- Comparing forecast accuracy reporting against actual demand to understand variances and implement corrective actions
- Establishing forecast and demand planning meetings with sales departments and reviewing their projected demands
- Developing open to buy plans for new product introduction
- Participating in the unit sales forecast process to ensure the overall projected units for EMEA are current and revised according to trends
- Reviewing stock levels to avoid or minimize the impact of out of stock, especially in the period of excise increase
- Analyzing market satisfaction to our supply chain services and processes
- Maintaining open communication between Supply Chain, Brand, Sales and Merchandising
Our clients known for their quality products, innovation and high levels of service and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eye wear and sun wear.Apply now