You will be:
- Responding to technical, licensing and commercial queries from customers in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email
- Keeping accurate records and document customer support activities into CRM, JIRA or other applications.
- Responding to and/or manage responses to escalated issues or complex 2nd level requests from customers and incorporate IT and Development teams where necessary.
- Creating and managing user accounts in our licensing application and liaise with the internal departments to resolve licensing issues
- Analyzing statistics and compile accurate reports upon request.
- Analyzing and reporting application malfunctions and customer complaints.
- Providing support to the sales team and to customers on Sales-Through-Activities.
- Supporting the marketing and the translations team in developing marketing material for the Italian speaking sales region.
- Executing products demos to end-users (workshops) and distributors at trade shows and through webinars.
- Clarifying and executing customer claims and follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gathering customer feedback and share with the sales team
Our client is Europe’s leading supplier of digital automotive data. They provide major aftermarket companies with online database solutions that are used by more than 60.000 independent workshops throughout Europe. Our client is not only an automotive company that understands information technology, but it is also an IT company that understands the automotive sector. In essence, the database of our client enables the professional mechanic to diagnose, maintain and repair modern vehicles, be they cars, light commercial vehicles or trucks.Apply now