Customer Service Specialist Zeewolde
Customer Service Support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or face to face.
- Update product information and specifications, sales material and share important insights and feedback from customers.
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide help.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with Sales and Marketing.
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams, including operations, quality, marketing, and sales, to improve the overall customer service.
- Provide quotations to customers after consulting with the sales department.
- Support insight sales, including the inquiry stage of customer requests to confirm the order.
- Update monthly forecasts.
- Ensure shipments follow customs rules and regulations;
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain certification documents, and ensure compliance with all import and export policies;
- Collaborate with customs brokers to provide clearance of all exports and maintain required documents;
- Cross-check all items for import and exports and ensure accuracy in all values and documentation overall – item description, quantities, sales or purchase unit price, payment terms, lead delivery times and tracks payments in case of prepayments before delivery;
- Verifies the documents required for both domestic and international shipments;
- Track the location of the shipment and estimated time of arrival as needed.
Critical requirements for the candidate
- University degree preferred;
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role, experience in sales support, logistics, and warehousing;
- Team player with a pro-active mindset;
- Flexible and willing to collaborate closely with the warehouse manager, procurement, production, sales, and finance;
- Drive, positive energy, hands-on, and flexible to jump in when needed;
- Full working proficiency in English; minimum intermediate level in Dutch;
- Proper Microsoft-office suite utilization skills with MS Excel proficiency;
- Knowledge of Dynamics Navision;
- Knowledge of CRM systems management (e.g., Odoo, Hubspot, SAP);
- Willingness to improve procedures and systems, take the initiative, and assume responsibility;
- Trustworthiness and integrity in managing confidential information.