Customer Service Representative with fluency in a Scandinavian language
· The CSR is the primary contact for the customer. All activities are to be executed in an efficient and friendly manner to the satisfaction of our customer within the policies.
· Creation and administration of quotes based on the instruction of the outside sales representatives or Area Sales Managers.
· Accurate order entry in our order management tool.
· Management of open orders; communicate delays to customers, follow up on due and overdue orders internally with traffic and materials management.
· Phone duty; answer to telephone calls assuring the highest possible availability on the phone.
· Create up- and cross-selling opportunities taking inquiries from customers as a possibility to up- and cross sell.
· Provide (first level) product information based on information available in the catalogues and companies knowledge systems.
· Forward (second level) product information requests to field engineers or agents.
· Claim handling from customers, ensuring claims are closed within a reasonable timeframe according to companies Key Performance Indicators.
· Administrator of stock returns.
Our client, an international company in Tilburg, is currently looking to hire a customer service representative. Their inventive solutions benefit customers around the world every day, keeping lights on, data streaming and trains running on time. From heat trace cables to enclosures to critical equipment enclosures to vapor-efficient fastening systems, we empower customers to improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, the products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.Apply now