Country Sales Manager France
As part of the French Sales team, you are co-responsible for profitable growth in France. You will do so by increasing sales of existing products through our current sales channels, delivering sales of new products through these channels, and developing new sales channels, while improving the gross profit margin, leading to a significant increase in revenues and enduring stakeholder happiness.
· Responsible for market growth and growing turnover and revenues in France for all accounts in retail and cash & carry; contributing to double digit growth of the regional revenues and significantly improving the gross profit margin year on year.
· Co-develop and execute country & account plans for sustainable growth, based on in-depth
analyses and learnings. Part of the plans is defining the best Route-to-Market, based
on value chain analyses and the optimal assortment and recommended shelve pricing.
· Responsible for the region’s forecasting, sales tracking and sales execution, and
· Identify market opportunities (for present assortment, innovations, new channels and
new categories) using internal and external data sources and market research
· Cultivate and orchestrate relationships with all people in the Decision Making Unit of
· Partner with relevant resources to identify and implement new opportunities within
major and new accounts
· Partner with relevant resources to identify (latent) consumer needs, and pro-actively
collaborate with Innovation and Product Development to meet these needs
· Collaborate with finance, marketing, supply chain and customer services teams to
ensure effective, efficient and profitable delivery of new and existing products and
the most profitable Route to Market
· Other duties as assigned
This international company is active in the FMCG industry.