Connected Partnerships Project Manager
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth set up (Pre-MVP) and running (Post-MVP) of the Connected partnerships between company and selected marketplace Partners. You will also ensure continuity and a consistent approach to company’s connected partnership Programmes by creating a PMO governance structure, in line with global team. Main tasks will be:
· Create a simplified business update process that keeps key stakeholders informed of plans and progress
· With the Account teams, Global working Team and Partner transformation team builds project plans for every stage of the connected partnerships.
· Manages, facilitates, supports, tracks and document the smooth journey to completion of the connected Projects.
· Sets up a scalable project management model that can work in future projects. Works closely with PT Strat Director to ensure a scalable and consistent approach to connected Partnership applied across all projects.
· Engages with the cross functional teams to ensure meeting follow up and preparation is completed. Working closely with the account teams to ensure that follow ups from Connected Partner Account meetings are actioned.
· Works closely with central teams (Global & Emea partner Transformation) to keep strategy and priority documents updated with latest information.
· Identify and recommend key enablers (e.g., new PMO platform and member-exclusive product tracker). Recommend solutions to automate workback scheduling and enable live visibility into in-season product updates.
· Serve as a trusted advisor and brainstorming partner.
· Think strategically while providing tactical support to implement ideas.
· Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success. Break silos, Build Bridges. Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
· Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
· Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
This international client is a big player in retail.