Commercial Analyst | English
In the position of Commercial Analyst you are responsible for developing meaningfull financial sales and operational metrics that help decision-making across all products and geographies. You report to the Director of Finance for Europe. You also have an important role in bugeting and forecasting for business unit operations, as well as recommends best-in-class sales analytival processes and systems to support continued growth and expansion.
• Creating sales analytics using dashboards (Power BI)
• Support the Commercial team to provide insights into the business and establish, implement and contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives.
• Foster an environment of problem solving, efficiency, pro-activity, and improved business practices.
• Work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing to understand and challenge product sales forecast (including understanding all inputs and assumptions).
• Involve Director of Finance Europe and other team members in areas of complexity, risk mitigation and strategic importance.
• Lead continuous improvement of Commercial and financial tools, business models, Commercial planning, and processes that can scale with the company’s growth.
• Budget preparation and tracking of actuals vs budget by product line, business units and regions.
• Prepare monthly forecast updates by region.
• Monthly staff meeting reporting and business reviews presentations by business units.
• Track and support Finance KPI to management/board presentations.
• Responsible for preparation and tracking of Opex budgets as well as analysis deployed to budget owners.
• Analysis of gross margin by product – mix tracking.
• Support the Director of Finance in ad-hoc Corporate analysis as needed
Our client wants to improve live all around the world. They are an leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices. After growing significantly in the last years, they currently have 850 global employees. They want to continue to invest in new technologies, companies and regions.