Brand Manager Pharma Amsterdam
As the Brand Manager you will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for our client’s leading brand in Diabetes medication. You aim to optimize sales, market share and revenue growth of the brand in the short and long term. You have a balanced and defined customer interaction focus through initiating and facilitating collaborative projects with external stakeholders. You will provide input and feedback for the regional and/or local market, forecasting, competitor information and customer insights.
- Play a key role in the shaping of the strategic direction of the brand by managing the local adaptation of the brand plan in close cooperation with a cross functional and international team, including Medical Affairs, Market Access, Customer experience manager, Customer Facing Functions and Communications;
- Ensure and drive effective omnichannel brand activity plan using customer and market insights to maximize short-, medium- and long-term objectives;
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all (digital) channels;
- Achieve financial targets: 1) achieve sales budget and market share evolution, 2) initiate corrective measures in case of deviation from planned sales and market share development in alignment with the regional plan/ strategy;
- Plan, organize and lead sales cycle/training meetings to serve the brand strategy objectives and Go-To-Market transformation;
- Collaborate with external stakeholders: in close cooperation with medical and field operations, conduct regular field visits to stay customer focused and keep up to date with regards the competitive environment.
What you bring:
- Your passion, creativity, and enthusiasm;
- Minimum 5 years of previous relevant experience in marketing, preferably in the diabetes Therapeutic Area or with an existing network in the field;
- Excellent command of Dutch and advanced level of English;
- Excellent Project Management Skills and profound knowledge of multichannel customer plans;
- Eager to learn and able to work autonomously;
- You’re agile and a born strategic thinker with a positive mindset;
- Capable of in depth Medical/Scientific understanding in the specific therapeutic area;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Digital) Marketing, Life Science or similar.
What our client offers:
A Top Employer that offers you the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment. You’ll be part of a wellbeing-oriented organization that values healthy and happy employees and strives to improve their the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our client offers a Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with access to all kinds of classes and training programs. Furthermore, our client offers the flexibility to work Hybrid from home and provides 31 vacation days per year to re-energize.Apply now