Area Sales Manager – Amsterdam
In this role you will research the market and acquire the basic sum of information. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from preparation and marketing activities to sales, project management and after sales. This means working jointly in the consultancy of commissioning and dealing with consultancy of any service issues. For such event you’ll be trained thoroughly at head office to gain enough engineering skills. The head office will also provide you with assistance in terms of consulting and support from technical teams.
- Representing the manufacturer on the given market;
- Actively seeking opportunities with subsequent project management;
- Actively developing and stabilizing a client base consisting primarily of designers and installers in ventilation with heat recovery;
- Searching for more business opportunities and market potential and trends;
- Market research, proposal and implementation of sales strategies;
- Dealing with after-sales (commissioning, service issues) and related engineering challenges;
- Regular reporting.
- Engineering or business qualifications an advantage, not a must – the position is mainly sales but with technical product;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in sales position required HVAC sales position a great advantage!!!
- Fluent in Dutch, required for communication with customers and fluent or at at least business level English required for communication with HQ;
- Knowledge and understanding of the field of HVAC business sector a great advantage, not a must;
- Strong, active and dynamic personality;
- Drive, independence and great interpersonal skills;
- Time and place flexibility needed for frequent travelling to head office as well as in-country.
What you’ll get in return:
- An interesting position enabling the candidate to use the full range of their skills and grow professionally;
- Competitive salary to a maximum of €5.000,- per month;
- Company car for private use;
- Company mobile phone and laptop for private use.