Accounts Payable and Payroll | English
This is a hybrid function in which payroll and AP activities are split 50/50. Payroll activities involve entering and verifying all salary data and adjustments. Accounts Payable tasks include providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to our organization.
• Assisting in the preparation and management of the monthly payroll process.
• Communicate with employees about payroll-related issues.
• Prepare the payroll general ledger for monthly payroll postings.
• Prepare payrolls and tax payments.
• Vacation and sick leave processing.
• Banks’ continuous entry into accounting for many businesses.
• Before payment, ensure that all bills are properly booked and approved.
• Manage suspense accounts across different organizations and handle additional recharges as needed.
• Keep all vendors in accounting and match accounting entries.
• As appropriate, assist with the preparation of reports and financial statements.
• Processing weekly contractor, overhead, and intercompany payments.
• Compilation of intercompany balance sheets on a monthly basis
The company is a global company specialized in the renewables, mining, infrastructure and life sciences sectors.Apply now