IMMEDIATELY FOR RENT: MODERN AND UPHOLSTERED 2-ROOM APARTMENT WITH GARDEN
This characteristic 2-room apartment is located in the Streefkerkstraat in Zoetermeer. The Streefkerkstraat is located in the Oosterheem-North-East neighborhood. This is a child-friendly neighborhood with a relatively large number of families. Furthermore, it is a relatively quiet neighborhood in terms of population density. The house is reasonably to easily accessible and has many amenities nearby. Located within cycling distance of the center of Zoetermeer, within walking distance of a shops and within walking distance of a train station. In addition, the nearest exit road is only a 5-minute drive away.
Spacious entrance hall with meter cupboard. The bedroom is located at the cool front of the house and has a fixed closet. Extra extra storage space has also been realized by placing the bed on an elevation, so that your camping or surfing gear can also be dry. The modern bathroom has a shower cabin with rain shower, a washbasin, a toilet and the washing machine connection. The spacious living room has an aluminum sliding door and provides a wonderful light. Open L-shaped kitchen with built-in appliances: 4-burner gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and combi microwave. The adjacent pantry/storage room is with central heating combi boiler (Kompakt HR approx. 2009) and the mechanical ventilation unit. The entire house is smoothly plastered and covered with a beautiful, light gray laminate floor. The sunny garden of approx. 600 x 223 on the south is tiled and equipped with a white fence.
The rental price is € 1,275 per month excluding G / E / W. The rental period is for 24 months, with a minimum of 12 months. The deposit is 1.5 months rent.
A HOUSING PERMIT MUST BE APPLIED FOR THIS PROPERTY.
– NB! The tenant arranges for a housing permit with the Municipality. Criteria: Gross annual income tenant max. € 67,669.90 (1-person household) and € 77,669.90 (multi-person household). Permit costs for tenant (€ 33.30). Info see https://www.zoetermeer.nl/housing permit
– Modern apartment on location close to public transport and roads (A12).
– Upholstered, beautiful laminate floor, beautiful window coverings and freshly decorated walls.
– Near shops and public transport.
– Available for 1 person or a couple.
– No pets.
Check this listing