UI/UX Product Designer (Web3)
Sismo is a modular attestation protocol that oversees the issuance of ZK Badges (non-transferable tokens or SBTs). We were recently featured in a list of Vitalik Buterin’s most exciting projects . We stand at the crossroads of zero-knowledge proofs, digital identity, and web3 social.
ZK Badges issued by the Sismo protocol are privacy-preserving tokenized attestations. They allow users to leverage social capital from imported web2 and web3 accounts—ensuring they can selectively reveal facts about their identities to access particular applications or services. Picture a Proof of Contributions ZK Badge that does not reveal the exact contributor or an Ethereum Twitter Influencer ZK Badge that does not reveal the exact Twitter account.
As ZK Badges are tokens adhering to the ERC1155 standard, they can be integrated into any application (web2 or web3) as an access control and reputation curation tool.
Our tightknit team of crypto natives has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, EthCC, Kleros, ConsensSys). To realize our vision, we raised $10,000,000 from some of the biggest names in crypto (Lens, Optimism, Starkware, the Ethereum Foundation, Curve, Aave, Snapshot, Guild, etc).
Team members are exposed to the best training, conferences, and hackathons the space has to offer.
You can expect to join a small, mission-driven team passionate about privacy, decentralization, and the technology that will power the future of the web.
As a UI/UX Product Designer at Sismo, you’ll lead design efforts on a ‘Prove with Sismo’ experience—namely, redefining how users connect to applications and how integrators build on Sismo.
Creating user journey flows, wireframes, and prototypes will be your forte, in addition to conducting user testing interviews. With strong attention to detail, you’ll be confident and comfortable enough to express your creativity to the fullest.
- 3+ years of product design experience, including research, prototyping, and implementation of user-facing applications
- 1+ year of experience with Figma
- Experience with web3 UX design
- Strong conviction in web3/crypto/decentralized identity
- High attention to detail
- Sensibility to art and design (visual harmony)
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and After Effects)
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens package)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK, web3 social and identity communities
Sign up to be the first to get it and stay up to date with the latest news, resources and updates.