Treasury and Liquidity Risk Officer
ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS) provides energy supply solutions and risk management services to support its clients through their decarbonization journey, while optimizing ENGIE’s assets and contributing to value creation.
ENGIE is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services with a leading energy management business, piloted by its entity "Global Energy Management & Sales" who built its savoir-faire managing the Group’s large and diverse asset portfolio over 20+ years.
3,300 employees around the world develop our solutions, through +20 international business platforms. We cover the full energy mix: renewable and thermal power, natural gas & LNG, biomass, environmental products. Our experts provide tailor made solutions based on a wide range of savoir-faire in energy management with a strong focus on decarbonation and decentralization.
Our +120,000 clients span the entire value chain: producers, asset developers, financial players, utilities, distributors and industrials. Our global reach and strong local presence enable us to offer these diverse clients tailor-made services and respond to rapid changes in mature or emerging markets alike.
Our 4 expertise
- Asset management
- Energy transition services
- Energy supply & global commodities
At GEMS we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
The Treasury & Liquidity Risk team is a part of the Transversal Risk department (TR) which is a part of the Risk Division of Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS).
OTR secures transversal processes and assists GEMS in the decision making for a bright future
- Secure treasury operations in order to build a proactively management of liquidity risk (= vacancy)
- Coordinating and preparing in depth high quality risk analyses for large transactions
- Risk adjusted profitability analysis on third-party business as well as active capital management for the regulated entity
The Treasury & Liquidity Risk team is responsible for the cash and liquidity management of GEMS.
- Ensure daily Treasury Operations (receivables, settlements, financing, FX operations settlements, OTC and Clearing Houses Margin calls settlements) ;
- Stakeholder in the Daily Treasury liquidity and FX management processes ;
- Participate to daily bank balances management/cash pooling positions ;
- Stakeholder in the Treasury & Liquidity Risk Reports’ conception, production & automation process ;
- Collaborate with the banks, the BO & Finance teams as well as the Engie’s Financial Direction ;
- Participate to various studies/ analysis and projects regarding Liquidity Risk Management and Systems improvements
- Must have: MS Office, Treasury Line, KTP
- Good to have: DATAIQ, Power BI, Python language
- Nice to have: Reuters or Bloomberg
- Must have: Rigor, implication, integrity, reactivity, analyzing, planning, practical thinking, team spirit, juggling between processes, stress management, motivated doing operational task
Education and professional background
- Master in Finance, ESC option in Finance
- Previous experience in Treasury Operations and Liquidity Management
- > 3 years of experience in Treasury or Finance teams
- About ENGIE
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.