Telco Key Account Director, B2B SaaS
Circles.Life will be prioritizing applicants who have a right to work in their current location, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
Founded and HQ’d in Singapore, Circles.Life has been aggressively expanding since 2016 as the world’s fastest-growing digital telco. As an advanced technology company, our mission is to reimagine communications for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar telco industry.
Leveraging “Circles-X” — our proprietary digital telco tech platform, we
- Enable industry-beating customer experiences (50+ NPS, 97%+ CSAT, >4.7 app rating)
- Provide 100% digital onboarding, personalised digital and financial services
- Shave 70%+ of OPEX / CAPEX costs vis-à-vis traditional telco operations
With top-tier PE and VC funding (Sequoia, Founders Fund, Warburg Pincus), Circles-X, and 500+ Circles.Lifers led by our diverse leadership team, we’ve been able to launch B2C digital telco operations and offer B2B SaaS digital transformation solutions for telcos across Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Indonesia, and Japan.
Notable accolades from past years include: Employee Experience Award- Best Rewards and Recognition Programme (2022); Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver 80-100% y-o-y ARR growth by launching new markets and closing large, complex deals with Telecom operators and Telecom groups
- Steer sales strategic direction and plan, collaboratively developing and executing this with the cross functional teams, with the eye on growth and increasing market share
- Build and enhance C-suite relationships with both existing and new clients/accounts – new account development will be critical to the success of this role and Circles.Life’s growth plans
- Become a thought leader in the Telco vertical SaaS space by establishing credibility and bringing an informed POV on best practices and trends
- Establish a structured sales methodology and process, including opportunity validation, pursuit & closure, and a strong sales operating cadence. Optimize sales tools and provide greater visibility and actionable data for targeted sales efforts
- Deliver strong customer value propositions, drive market-facing messages and pricing approaches for current and future products
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years in a SaaS/ enterprise software business with extensive exposure to Telco
- Multi-geography experience across 2 to 3 distinct markets
- Sales experience in multiple European countries
- Has led regional sales delivering 80% to 100% y-o-y ARR growth for several consecutive years (from double digits to triple digits)
- Has successfully launched a new region or country resulting in profitable, sustainable growth
- Strong solution selling skills
- Track record of closing large and complex B2B deals (i.e. long sales cycle, multiple decision makers with large deal values)
- Has delivered on growth through channel partnerships/ strategic alliances
- Has strong existing network with C-suite executives in client organizations and track record in building C-suite and board relationships
- Has successfully managed and directed teams of 25+ in a high-growth, fast-paced environment driving aggressive sales targets
NICE TO HAVE
- Broader functional expertise in areas such as Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, etc
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.