Career | |
London, GB Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 12/15/2022
- Website: akeneo.com
- Company Address: 2 Place Général Mellinet, Nantes, France, 44100
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale.
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page .
The Technical Consultant is a key member of the Professional Services team, guiding customers to scalable integrations of Akeneo products in their overall ecosystem.
- Enable our customers and partners about Akeneo integration best practices
- Create trust with customers and partners by translating business objectives into compelling solutions through workshops and detailed discussions with business and technical stakeholders, including executives
- Support customers and partners with customizations of Akeneo’s PIM
- Analyze customers’ existing applications to properly guide them on the best possible options for integrating with Akeneo solutions
- Present recommendations through written documents and detailed diagrams
- Assist customers and partners with defining their upgrade and migration strategies
- Lead technical trainings and workshops with customers and partners
- Work with the R&D team to improve our solutions based on your experiences working with customers
- You have significant experience (3-5 years) in product integration
- You have good object-oriented design (OOD) skills,
- Experience with REST APIs
- You have a strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL,
- You value quality deliverables,
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with clients and partners,
- You are autonomous, reactive and involved
Life at Akeneo