Strategic Account Manager
Wolters Kluwer, a global software company, is looking for a driven and experienced Key Account Manager to join our French CCH Tagetik division.
CCH® Tagetik, who are we?
Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) enables finance, legal, tax, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. We provide information, software, and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools, and the guidance of subject-matter experts.We understand the complex challenges that face the Office of the Finance and translate that knowledge into intuitive, enterprise-scale CCH® Tagetik performance management software solutions that drive business results.
CCH Tagetik expert solutions continually innovate to address the needs of Finance – for today and tomorrow.
We give Finance the flexibility to solve business problems and create value – all with one single platform.
With over 180 years’ experience in the markets we serve, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education. Click here for more information about CCH® Tagetik
Duties and responsibilities
In addition to participating in the sales strategy and managing your portfolio of clients you will have to endorse below tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating short- and long-term revenue for CCH Tagetik France
- Negotiate Product/Service terms in line with guidelines
- Manage complex/high-profile territories and accounts
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization’s product/service strategies
- Manage own territory/account and monitor resources accordingly and may offer input in approach on managing colleague’s territory/accounts
- Serves as virtual team lead for the resources involved in specific sales campaigns
- Represent the company at events such as user days, trade shows etc
Required skills and specifications
- 8+ years working in Account Management/ Sales in the Software industry with a proven successful track record of quota attainment and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Team player that knows how to efficiently navigate and create results backed by a dynamic, global organization
- Deep understanding of business, financials, products/services and the market, recognized as an expert in one or more areas with an external reputation within your industry
- Ability to plan own territory/accounts and manage resources accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Excel, French and English
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Fast learner with a sense of urgency
- Proficient user-beyond forecasting- of Sales Force or equivalent system
What can we offer you?
CCH Tagetik is a great company, with a lot of attention for personal development and offers you among other things
- Excellent salary, commission, and good terms of employment
- Take to market one of the world’s leading brands in our field that you can sell to the finest companies in the region
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues presenting a great CCH Tagetik learning experience
- While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy training and educational opportunities
Location : Paris La Défense (Flex-Office)
- If this sounds like an interesting job to you then please apply!
- Berengere Raickman – Senior International Recruiter
M +33 617 37 60 13
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.