What is Finary?
At Finary, we are on a mission to create the money management experience we’ve always dreamt of. We are building a platform that empowers a new generation of investors to achieve their goals. If you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Mounir & Julien launched Finary in 2021. Since then, we have made great strides by reaching 150.000 users worldwide on App & Web (rated 4.8/5 stars). We genuinely care about user experience, performance, privacy and ease of use. We ship cutting-edge product with touches of delight. We are a diverse team of 25 individuals, all builders at heart. We love picking up new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
A new generation of investors is emerging: ambitious, involved workforce. Money is no longer taboo and the pension system is under tremendous pressure. At Finary, we see a world where investing empowers everybody to live the life they’ve always dreamt off. Finary exists to revolutionize the personal money management experience.
To fuel this mission, we raised 15M€ and are backed by leading investors like Y Combinator and Speedinvest. We are also backed by world-class founders like Steve Anavi & Alexandre Prot (Qonto founders), Raphael Vullierme (CEO Luko) or Eric Demuth (CEO Bitpanda). We also smashed the European crowdfunding speed record by raising 2.2M€ from our community in less than 20 minutes.
What we offer
At Finary, our team deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. Our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all with great benefits, rewards, and perks. Because a good life brings great innovation.
Our HQ is located in the heart of Paris, but we set up Finary as a hybrid remote company from the start. Our talented team is currently distributed across a variety of countries across Europe.
At Finary, you’ll enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Meaningful equity grant
- Top-notch health insurance
- Flexible Work – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, the Finary HQ, or a nice coworking space
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- New MacBook Pro, and all the gear you need
- Quarterly company retreats
- English or French lessons
Growth at Finary
A startup is a company that grows, fast. That’s why Growth is at the heart of Finary. We have multiplied by 10 our users in one year but this is just the beginning.
At Finary, the growth and product team are closely linked. We live and breathe Product and Growth. Our mantra: shipping the minimum lovable product. We build delightful experiences that significantly improve the financial well-being of our users while moving at high speed.
We believe finding the best growth strategies are a healthy mix of analytics, experimentation and gut feeling. We don’t shy away from making bold bets and venturing into new unexplored territories.
Our current analytics tools are: Amplitude, Adjust and Google Analytics
About the role
Your manager will be Florian
- Lead and scale the SEO strategy of Finary in France and internationally
- Full autonomy for defining and implementing a bold SEO roadmap. You will have access to all needed resource to build a best-in-class SEO strategy
- Work closely with our design and engineering team to ship your SEO initiatives
- In charge of creating a SEO dashboard to track the SEO performance and share it with the team
- We are expecting you to double the contribution of the SEO to our global growth
You’d be a great fit if you
- Have 3+ years of experience in SEO
- You have knowledge about the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, Strapi, Ahrefs/SEMrush
- Know how to lead a project from A to Z, takes responsibility for it, work with tech and design team and accepts feedbacks
- Are well-organized and loves when everything is perfectly clear, transparent & communicated
- Are business-oriented. Finary’s business objectives must be put at the heart of all SEO missions
- Are fond of analyzing data to take data-driven decisions
- Like multitasking: you are comfortable juggling with multiple projects and priorities
- Have already worked on programmatic pages (financial topics are not a prerequisite)
- Are genuinely friendly and ambitious
- Have a creative thinking, you like to develop new strategies
- Are fluent in both French & English (written and spoken)
Bonus points if you
- Are passionate about personal finance & investing
- Have managed SEO for a successful fintech or financial website
Preferred Time Zones: GMT-2, GMT+3
Our hiring process
- Screening call with the Team Manager
- Team fit – Meet 4 members of the team
- Home assignment, reviewed with the team
- Meet our cofounder’s
- Reference Check & Offer
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Make your first impression count.
Share with us what excites you and how you envision your role at Finary.