Sales Specialist GreenLake Solutions Hybrid Cloud / Ingénieur d'affaires H/F
Sales Specialist GreenLake Solutions Hybrid Cloud / Ingénieur d’affaires H/F
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career, our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform provides customers and partners with a unified experience, control and visibility, and fast and easy access to over 70 cloud services. Today, HPE GreenLake has 65,000 customers and over one exabyte of data under management with customers worldwide.
The main objective of the position is to develop sales of innovative GreenLake solutions and to be a pioneer at the forefront in this Hybrid Cloud market.
The main solutions to primarily promote are
- Private Cloud Enterprise (All-in-One solution for BMaaS/VMaaS/Container as a service),
- GL for SAP Hana
As a GreenLake Sales Specialist, you are required to develop GL Funnel and close GL opportunities in order to reach annual selling objective in France. You will bring your expertise in IT services or Cloud experience to the team (Digital transformation journey, Private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed Services, build/run, outsourcing etc.). You have a strong Business Acumen. You are leading and driving Sales opportunities up to closing. You will articulate HPE value proposition (GreenLake) in front of CxO for large and medium prospects in France. You get your sales energy through “hunting” new opportunities and you are solution-driven.
In a typical day in the, you would
- Develop sales pipeline to increase HPE GL’s market share
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area
- Set direction for business development and solution replication
- Create and grow reference customers
- Sell HPE GL to customers on a partnership basis
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish HPE’s consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s, typical objectives, measures, metrics
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred
- Typically 5+ years experience in IT Business Development
- A specific expertise around IT services or Cloud experience (Digital transformation journey, Private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed Services, build/run, outsourcing etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with c-suite executives in various industries
- An entrepreneurial mindset that can assimilate information from many different sources and that consistently exercises sound judgment
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and French
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
- Job Level:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.