Plongeur – Dishwasher / Prep Cook H/F + SIGN ON BONUS
Do you want to learn THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING?
Well, we will give you the opportunity to learn and grow at Domaine la Pierre Blanche
- 400 EUROS Sign on Bonus (€200 on your first salary, and €200 after 90 days)*****
Join our young and dynamic international team as
- a Plongeur – Dishwasher / Prep Cook at Hotel Domaine La Pierre Blanche.
Starting between the 01/04 and the 01/05, we are expanding our team, with 01 positions
- Dates are flexible with a minimum of 06 months of contract.
Who are we?
A luxury no-nonsense boutique hotel in the heart of Provence, South France. We are approaching hospitality in a different way and continuously look to reinvent ourselves. Fresh & Inspiring.
We offer a Plongeur – Dishwasher / Prep Cook position in our KITCHEN department, where you will learn: The art of Haute Bistronomy, gastrofood, HACCP & team organisation.
The restaurant L’Opale has a Creative Haute Bistronomy proposal with international touches
- Two Bars and one bistro.
- Unique, very local & Honest ingredients.
Who we look for?
- You want to learn the base of The French Art of Cooking. You love hospitality, it’s fun.
- We are open minded and look for that teamplayer that will take initiative, grab responsibility.
- You spread kindness and know that together we achieve more. You will be you and not a robot. We will learn from you as much as you from the team.
- You want to have a positive impact on the people you work with, and bring the "Souvenir Singulier" to the client, memorable experiences
- The team comes first
- You’re hands-on, helping other brings you joy
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
- You make people feel good – guests as swell as your colleagues
What will you be doing?
- You will learn the Art Of French Cooking, step by step.
- You will help and assist where needed in the kitchen.
- Learning the different cooking and cutting techniques.
- Be yourself and bring your will to learn so we grow together.
- As a member of the team you will contribute to the team so everbody has a good energy and brings the best each day.
- You expand your knowledge on HACCP.
- Keep an inventory of cleaning supplies & kitchen stocks
- Dishwashing: dishes, pots, pans, utensils,
- Learning the different cooking and cutting techniques
- Keeps dish area orderly and in line with health and safety standards
- Maintain safe and healthy back of the house environment
- MIS-EN-PLACE: Prepare ingredients, following prep list and portion guidelines
- Set up your station with the necessary tools to tackle the daily prep list
- Receive goods and ensure products are to outlined standards
- MIS-EN_PLACE : Assist with setting up the stations in the kitchen
- Complete opening and closing tasks as well as extra cleaning projects as needed
Work by example, encourage your colleagues
- By being yourself and having fun you bring memorable moments to the guests.
- Here we call it, bring the guests "Souvenir Singulier".
COMMIS DE CUISINE
- Brigade 9 pers
- 1350 to 1600 NET = XP
BENEFITS AT DOMAINE LA PIERRE BLANCHE
- Transport package, housing allowance or accommodation in a private room
- Two consecutive days off per week
- Training to get comfortable in your team
- Recovered or paid overtime
- CSE (comité social d’entreprise) benefits
- Staff discounts in the establishment
- Show your friends and family your work with the Friends & Family discount
- Uniform provided
- Access to the hotel laundry services
- Advantageous health insurance
- Young & dynamic team
- Team building & restaurant discoveries
- Specialised training by department
The employee will receive a contract from DOMAINE DE LA PIERRE BLANCHE 2950 – Route D’Orgon 13810 – EYGALIERES, by SAS ID LOGISTICS II group.
If you are interested
- Send us your CV
- Send us some pictures of your creations or your instagram account
- DOMAINE LA PIERRE BLANCHE
Our requirements are
- Expertise and Diploma
- French cuisine expertise, other cultures are highly desirable
- Intermediate French and English
- Organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Commitment to goals and our culture