Live in Carer
£83 – £105 per day.
UK nationwide opportunities
Do you have experience of caring for the elderly and want a role that allows you to live overseas and work in the UK on a set rota pattern? Or maybe you’d like to combine living abroad with the opportunity to see family and friends in the UK?
Whatever your experience, you care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves. You care enough to be there supporting people at home, as a friendly face and a helping hand. You care about respect, dignity and the right to maintain a level of choice and independence. You can think on your feet, and will go out of your way to be more than just a caregiver.
You’ll ideally have experience within the care profession or you may have cared for a friend or family member already. You will have a good level of written and spoken English. Whatever your circumstances, if you want a flexible, challenging and rewarding role with a high quality and supportive company, we want to hear from you.
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK.
As a live-in carer and part of one of the UK’s top care companies you’ll provide tailored one-to-one support to help keep our clients living in their own homes for as long as possible.
Tasks are likely to include:
* Managing medical conditions such as Dementia, Stroke and Incontinence
* Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
We have many people who join us as Live-in carers from outside of the UK. Our flexible work patterns mean it is possible to split your time between working in the UK and enjoying valuable time off back home with family and friends.
* A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
* Regular paid holidays
* A 5-day training programme, either in London or Spain
* On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential
* 24/7 support from a central office team, 365 days a year
* A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
* UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement and contribution towards any flights over £150* (*T&Cs apply)
* Free Wi-Fi in every home
We’re looking for:
* Experience gained within the care profession or, through caring for a friend or family member
* A good level of written and spoken English
* Personal or professional experience of Dementia Care
* A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a ‘live-in’ basis
* Compassion, openness and honesty
Whatever your circumstances, if you want a flexible, challenging and rewarding role with a high quality and supportive company, we want to hear from you.
Our flexible rota patterns include:
* 2 weeks on 2 off or 2 on 4 off
* 3 weeks on 1 off or 3 on 3 off
* 4 weeks on 2 off or 4 on 4 off
* 6 weeks on 2 off Make a real difference as a live-in carer with The Good Care Group. Visit our website for further information https://www.thegoodcaregroup.com/live-in-care-jobs/ or apply online today: https://goo.gl/bnE7PRApply now