HPC & AI Sales Specialist
HPC & AI Sales Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career, our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Within the HPC & AI EMEA Team, we focus on cutting edge, high-performance, high-scale customer solutions serving a wide range of industries and end-users. Our organization includes High Performance Computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
In this role as HPC & AI Sales Specialist you will
- Serve as a trusted advisor and develop a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities
- Drive revenue, growth, profitability, innovation, business development and pipeline through Account Business Planning (ABP) and data-driven sales efforts
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the HPC & AI sales strategy and implementation of strategic and tactical programs
- Manage relationships with customer accounts, and drive solution selling through the exercise of influence at all levels of the customer organization
- Tailor HPE’s HPC & AI portfolio value proposition to successfully target all levels within the customer ranging from IT professionals, line-of-business to executives
- Position HPE as a leading HPC & AI Solutions company
- Ensure a solution-oriented sales approach together with knowledge transfer to customers and within the account team
- Plan, design and build solutions from an economical and business perspective
- Develop knowledge of HPC & AI Industry priorities and trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE technologies & solutions to differentiate HPE from competitors
- Take leadership of assigned projects from proposal creation to implementation, including deal negotiations
- Be responsible for administrative tasks related to the sales planning process and sales activities
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
If you have these Skills, Expertise, Attitude and Education…
- University diploma or Bachelor’s degree in technical or commercial field of study
- Typically 5 years of sales experience, ideally several years of product sales in HPC & AI or similar
- Foundation to become an expert in knowledge of HPC & AI products, solution and service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- Good understanding of the digital transformation, the role of HPC & AI within area of scientific research and industries
- Selling based on industry vertical use cases and lead towards HPE’s differentiating portfolio (as-a-Service, software stack, technology)
- Challenger sales attitude (utilize customer insights to tailor messages, take control of the selling and create constructive tension, apply Digital Next Advisor)
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Intercultural competency when working in an international team and partnering with multinational teams (sales, presales, delivery) plus covering multinational customers,
- Fluent in English and French
Join us and make your mark!
We offer:• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits• Diverse and dynamic work environment• Work-life balance and support for career development • An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
- Job Level:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.