CRA, sponsor dedicated
Clinical Research Associate CRA – sponsor-dedicated
Location: Paris / France with flexibility
Oncology expertise is a plus
- Join Labcorp! Join the Pursuit!
As a global life sciences leader, Labcorp provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients in their pursuit for answers. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations to improve health and improve lives. As a Labcorp employee, you can participate in transforming approaches to patient care.
In this role, you will work directly with one of our renowned key sponsors and advance the development of innovative, life-changing medications for therapies across a wide spectrum of indications: oncology, vaccines, cardiovascular, neurology, etc. If you are looking to broaden your therapeutic expertise whilst gaining exposure within a world-class pharmaceutical working environment, this is an excellent opportunity!
What you can expect from us
- flexible working hours, capped overtime and compensatory time off in lieu
- 100% home-based, permanent employment contract with Labcorp Drug Development
- travel time = work time
- highly competitive compensation packages
- subsidized meals and transportation allowances
- bonus schemes / profit sharing
- regular, merit-based salary adjustments
- significant employer contribution to an attractive pension scheme
- extensive insurance coverage, including medical, life, short as well as permanent disability and accidents
- excellent training and career development opportunities as well as support with furthering your education
- strong support from Line Management and more than 20’000 colleagues worldwide
- the world’s most renowned pharmaceutical companies as our satisfied, repeat customers for many years
- Own all aspects of site management as described in the project plans
- Ensure the study staff conducting the protocol receive all materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
- Protect study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by diligently reviewing source documents. Monitor data for missing or implausible entries
- Perform the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines; submit accurate and timely trip reports
- Review progress of projects and initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives
- Act as a primary contact for clinical trial suppliers and other vendors
- Own the entire process of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Generate queries and resolve issues according to data review guidelines on Labcorp or sponsor data management systems
- Solid independent monitoring experience in France as (Senior / Lead) CRA, with a focus on complex clinical trials (phases II and III)
- Proven experience in a variety of therapeutic areas, preferably including oncology
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements such as local regulations, GCP / ICH and the French regulatory authorities landscape
- IT-literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and preferably eTMF solutions such as Veeva Vault
- Effective time management and organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, trustful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English – spoken and written – are a must
- Degree in a relevant field such as life sciences, biology, health care (management), nursing, pharmacology, (veterinarian) medicine etc
- In lieu of the above, a valid certification in health / life sciences by an accredited institute
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see ourPrivacy Statement.