2023 Intern – Sales
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 6 months
Expected start date: April 2023
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022
About the team
We are currently recruiting young results-oriented sales professionals to join an established and diverse Sales team in one of the World’s best workplaces. You will be working with some exceptional people to help Adobe build a strong vibrant brand! A strong passion for digital and Sales is a prerequisite for any of these roles, which can be the first step of a Sales Career Path within Adobe.
Interns will be assigned to one of the following teams based on interests, skills, and educational background:
- Renewal Sales Specialists
- Account Managers
- Candidates should be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Business
- Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision-makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal-oriented
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business
- Knowledge of software industry and / or digital marketing would be a plus
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.