Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



I am an American married to a French woman. We currently reside in the US. What are my rights for working in France?

by Bruce on 04 Nov 2009
Tony Martin

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Hi Bruce

I get many questions similar to yours.

The only people that can give you an answer are the French Embassy in USA, they will tell you what your status will be on entering France taking into consideration that you are married to a French person.

As an American you have to apply to them in advance if you are intending to live in France.



by Tony Martin on 06 Nov 2009

Expatica Offers