Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



I am trying to complete my first declaration de revenu for 2015, but having trouble providing the documents required.
I am living for free in an apartment in the hotel where I work, but it seems my boss has not declared me as living here so I don't have a contract and he cannot provide a taxe d'habitation for the apartment as it is a part of the hotel. Is there any way around this?
Thanks for any help

by Anna on 27 Jan 2017
Steven Grover

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!



Thank you for your message.

Sorry this is not something I have seen before so do not have a response for you. However I would suggest that you speak to your employer about the issue and let them know that you will have to ask the tax office for assistance in filling your declaration as you cannot provide the required documents.

Kind Regards


by Steven Grover on 08 Mar 2017

Expatica Offers