Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Hi Vincent,
I have an opportunity to take a 1 year sabbatical from my job and would like to study French in France (I am Canadian). Do you know if there are only certain schools that I can attend In order to be granted a long-term visa? I am interested in the following schools: Institut de Touraine, Alliance Francaise de Rouen and Institut de Francais.
Thank you for your help

by Stephanie on 18 Mar 2015
Vincent Anthonioz

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Bonjour Stéphanie,

I’m sorry but I can’t really help you on this topic…
I think the best way would be to write directly to those schools and ask them about the possibility to get a visa through them.

Good luck in your research!

by Vincent Anthonioz on 15 Jun 2015

Expatica Offers