Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question



Hi Expert,

My fiancée and I want to move to France. He is currently an US citizen and living there. I am from the Netherlands. Knowing that I can just move the question is: what are his options. How do we apply for a long term visa and what are our possibilities? What are the requirements to get a long term visa? Is there any websites that may give me more information?


by Claudia on 28 Apr 2012
Tony Martin

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


Hi Claudia

He has to go to the French Embassy in the US to apply, they will give him all the info he needs.

One of the conditions which I think still stand is that he will have to prove that he is financially self sufficient.


by Tony Martin on 02 May 2012

Expatica Offers