Search through previously asked questions

Ask the expert Question

karen moore


I'm a Canadian citizen and have been asked by a U.K. citizen if and how I could relocate with him to France?

by karen moore on 22 May 2012
Tony Martin

This expert is currently inactive and not able to take new questions!


As a UK citizen they have the right to live anywhere in the European Union as long as they are self sufficient and not a burden on the country they wish to live in.


by Tony Martin on 07 Jun 2012

Expatica Offers